Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LONDON
Abbey Big Ben Houses of
Parliament Westminster Big Ben
(Elizabeth Tower) Westminster Abbey Times Square,
New York City The Eiffel Tower,
Paris Oxford Street Regent Street grew with
industries (clothing) and ports The Houses of Parliament Stock Exchange The Bank of England Lloyds A jury system
: 12 ordinary people participate as juries. Fleet Street Christmas lights on Oxford St., 2005. The West End The East End classified by distinct characters I came to find work. I came to find a better life. I had religious
problems. I had political
problems. Petticoat Lane
Market every Sunday morning,
find the highest quality! immigrants with different reasons financial and business centre The Lord Mayor's Show
The Old Bailey
Fleet Street (the press) buy and sell shares of companies insurance company Quality : serious
extensive Popular : personal
Newspapers the centre of shopping
and entertainment In a memorial to
the Battle of Trafalgar - political protests
- community gatherings
cf) New Year's Eve used to be the biggest fruit and vegetables market independent shops street dancers
S Circus ← 'circle' = a round open space video displays and neon signs political community royalty & government one of the most
important symbols the place of ...
3) royal weddings the Band of the Coldstream Guards the Lord in a golden coach Sources all images and maps from Google
all videos from Youtube