Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Taking Cornell Notes
Transcript of Taking Cornell Notes
A system for taking notes:
After reading the chapter at home, you will be taking cornell notes on what you have read.
Is a method for mastering information, not just recording facts.
After note taking, you will be required to summarize what you have learned.
Notes that you take in this class will help you to study for all of our tests.
What are cornell notes? What do Cornell notes look like? Paper is split in two.
Fold paper to the down the middle of the page.
Left side is for:
D) Vocabulary words
The Right side is for:
Here is an example of a begining student's try at Cornell
Notes Homework. Example of a middle level student's try Example of an accomplished level note taker Now please take out another piece of paper so that we can practice this.. Please Turn to page 27
Chapter 2, Lesson 1. Hunters and Gatherers (Write this at the top of the page)
You are done.
This is a skill that you will use throughout your schooling.
If you don’t understand please let me know.
Directions: 1) Two Facts per
2) Define all Yellow Vocabulary words.
3) Answer all 3 Essential Questions.
4) Wrtite a two sentance summary at the end.