Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of NEUTRON STARS
Stars that have solar masses about 8 to 30 times the mass of the sun are thought to eventually become neutron stars.
The inner structure of a neutron star is very simple but not known with certainty at all.
Binary Neutron Stars
Conclusions & Recommendation
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING