Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Introduction to benchmarking @ VNG International
Transcript of Copy of Introduction to benchmarking @ VNG International
measurement Define purpose and topic Involve stakeholders Develop questionnaire Collect data Circle of comparison meeting Develop Benchmark report Implementation Final report & management summary Kickoff meeting "Municipal Benchmarking is the comparison of processes and achievements with that of other organisations in order to identify and implement ways to improve performance." VNG International, Hein Quist VNG International benchmark model (c) Increase revenue from market through daily collection system - Namibia Examples of improvements through benchmarking Needed?
support municipal management
willingness to learn
strive towards transparancy
availability of comparable information Local land demarcation to prevent conflicts
- Tanzania http://www.accountabilityinagriculturetanzania.org The road to stronger local governments Benchmark model VNG International Semi public investment agency to attract businesses - South Africa Private sector Public sector Democratic processes
Checks and balances Competition
Market regulations New Public
public services Increasing demand