Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Adding and subtracting
Transcript of Adding and subtracting
First, we are going to add. So what we are going to do is pick 2 differnt fractions like, 3/7 and 4/5.
Next, we set them up like we were sutracting. 3/7+4/5=?
Now we cant have differnt denominators so heres what we're going to do.
Then we multiply the two denominators together and we will get 35. Next you multiply seven and four,that makes 28 that will make 28/35. Now you mutiply five and three. That will make 15/35.
Now lets set them up. 28/35+15/35= 63/35. Do you know how I got the awnser well all I did was add 28 plus 16 and got 63.
Yay your done!