Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LATIN AMERICA
By Namae Romero, Carla Valdebenito and Montserrat Sánchez.
Machu Picchu, Peru
Uyuni Salt Flats, Bolivia
between Brazil and Argentina
Green Lagoon, Bolivia
Easter Island, Chile
OTHER WORLD RELIGIONS
Jews, Muslims, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc
Latin American Boom
Preschool age children (4-5)
Primary school age children (6-12)
People between 13-17
Tertiary education (18-25)
Latin American Population
600 million people
English in the Area
<< I believe that the West, and perhaps the planet, will be bilingual: Spanish and English, which complement each other, will be the common tongue of humanity >> Jorge Luis Borges
Mother Tongues: Spanish & Portuguese.
Most important second language: English.
How do they learn English?
Most of the countries possess unitaries states.
Just one of them is a commonwealth.
Peru and Bolivia are the countries with most of the ethnic people in Latin America.
Rio de la Plata