Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of B.E.A.R. Robot
The robot is B.E.A.R. that stands for Battlefield, Extraction - Assist Robot.
What B.E.A.R. does
The B.E.A.R. can be controlled remotely by a special glove that captures motion or specially equipped rifle grip.
Gary Gilbert, who manages TATRC (Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center) helped fund the deployment of Vecna technologies' humanoid bear
This B.E.A.R. Robot helps in many different uses.
Examples: For the army-
to helps assists injured soliders
carrying boxes from port to port
How B.E.A.R. Transforms
How B.E.A.R.'s body helps people
1. the Teddy bear's face is designed to reassure people
2. the upper body carries up to 227 kgs (500lbs)
3. wheels are designed for different surfaces
4. The Dynamic Balance Behavior (DBB) allows the robot to stand and carry loads on its ankles, knees, or hips.
"Our goal with the battle lab testing is to get the technology in the hands of the soldiers through simulations or live exercises, and derive from their feedback what tactics, techniques and procedures are appropriate for deploying it." Gilbert said.
Thank you for listening to our presentation on B.E.A.R. Robot we hope you have enjoyed it and noticed how wonderful this invention is and technology is slowly forming the mind of children with ceenbOts all over the country
Why We Chose B.E.A.R.
We chose to do our presentation on B.E.A.R. because when we were looking for inventions that help people, we found a robot with a teddy bear face and we intregeed
By: Nyanar, Sami, and Lauren