Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pre-Service Teaching
Teaching Enjoy Yourself Try new things... Reflect If a teaching strategy doesn't work
Or behaviour management strategy
To develop new skills
To have 'tools' in 'toolkit'
To engage the students. "What worked well?"
"What can I do better
Discuss with mentor
Act on reflection Thinking man, (2010) iStockPhoto,
Retrieved May 3, 2010 from
-488889-thinking-man-vector.php Learning Process May not get it straight away
Learn from mistakes
Everyone has bad lessons! Improve Supervising
Teacher Help you learn
Give constructive criticism
Take their advice on board
"Now I know what I can improve!"