Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 7- Alcohol, other drugs, and driving
Transcript of Chapter 7- Alcohol, other drugs, and driving
Divide a Paper into three parts. In the first coloum write down "Knowledge", in the second column put down "what you want to know" , and the last column "Learn"
Other kinds of drugs and driving
Coping with Peer Pressure
Prepare a roleplaying skit over resisting drinking and driving. Use a strategy to help resist peer pressure.
As a group research and find the drinking laws in South Dakota.
The topic is drinking and driving. Fill in the first column with what you know and try to ask at least 3 questions in the want to know.
Read 56-62 and fill out the "learn" section. Be prepared to discuss.
Write in your journal if you know of anyone who has been impacted by drinking and driving.