Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Interlibrary Loan and PASCAL
Transcript of Interlibrary Loan and PASCAL
Interlibrary Loan & PASCAL
Here you will find useful information on the services the Interlibrary Loan Office provides, as well as interlibrary loan staff contact information.
Interlibrary Loan LibGuide
Here is where you can create an ILL account, log in to your ILL account, and place ILL requests.
This link can be found here http://www.cofc.edu/library/, at the library's homepage.
- Correct and full citations are important and will help us fulfill your requests more quickly and more accurately.
- We will deliver to your departmental mailbox.
- Due dates on interlibrary loan materials are set by the lending library; overdue items can hurt our relationships with these lending libraries which affects your colleagues.
- Faculty are allowed unlimited ILL requests and can have 25 PASCAL books checked out at once.
- If an item is only available electronically, there is a strong chance we won't be able to get it.
Things to Keep in Mind
Remember that PASCAL is for ordering
books. You can search the PASCAL Catalog
directly at http://www.pascalcat.org/ (found
on the library's homepage), or there are links
to PASCAL on Discovery Service and Classic
Catalog search results pages.