Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Art HOT Blocks 2014
Transcript of Art HOT Blocks 2014
at Samuel Staples Elementary
Cross Curricular Collaborations
Use multiple intelligences
5th grade math
1st grade sight words
1st grade number concepts
4th grade writing
Classroom teachers team teach with an art, music, physical education, or media specialist.
Students in need of academic support can learn through multiple intelligences and the arts in addition to conventional methods.
HOT Blocks are
cross-curricular collaborations between classroom teachers and arts essentialists.
HOT Blocks support students in their learning of language arts and math.