Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CD01: Denture Assessments I (Data collection and examination)
Transcript of CD01: Denture Assessments I (Data collection and examination)
Jordan University of Science and Technology 2013
is suspected !
lingual pouch area
pouch and slope of the lower jaw at the distal sides of the base of the tongue
a gift from Allah
the eye of the dentist
before and during Clinic #1
1. Main reason
2. Related Sources
1. Personal data
3. Chief complaint
Trauma related lesions
Secondary Mucosal Changes
Pre-malignant and malignant lesions
Soft tissue classifications
This is the age group where many serious oral pathologies are prevalent
Class I - Normal, anterior guidance
Class II - Protruded, overbite
Class III - Retruded, underbite (Bulldog)
House Classification of Soft Palate Form
Class I - shallow, even taper (5mm area of support)
Class II - medium taper (1-5mm)
Class III - sharp taper (1mm)