Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Balancing Research
Credible, peer-reviewed articles from books, academic journals, magazines, and newspapers.
Collaborate with Your
Using the Open Internet
CJUHSD Teacher Librarians
How current is the info?
How reliable is the info? Biased vs. objective
Who is the author/affiliation?
What is the purpose?
Citing sources (including multimedia!)
We're mobile--have knowledge, will travel
1. Have you ever required students to find information online?
2. Have you ever required students to use images in presentations?
Death, Taxes, and Google
3. Where are they accessing this information?
Often must be purchased
"Copyright and Fair Use Animation." Common Sense Media. 2016. https://www.commonsensemedia.org/videos.
Waghorn, Leslie. "Scully Says 'What?'" The ScienticParent.org, 10 Feb. 2016. http://thescientificparent.org/scully-says-what/.
Balancing Information and Ethical Use