Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Malala and Anne frank similarities paragraph by max byron
Transcript of Malala and Anne frank similarities paragraph by max byron
Malala has a blog on BBC and Anne had her diary published by her father.
the girls impact and influence.
Malala impacted people because she stood up to the Taliban, who was suppressing her basic right, going to school. Anne impacted people because she did not give up on nerver gave up and , her birthday is also celebrated all over the world.
Biographies of Malala Yousafzai and Anne Frank
Anne Frank Died of a disease and Malala is still alive.
Malala is from swat valley Pakistan and Anne Frank from Europe.
Malala lived in Pakistan when Taliban took over and Anne Frank Lived in world war 2.
Human rights challenges the girls faced
Anne Frank had leave everything and Malala couldn't go to school.
Anne Frank got arrested and malala got shot.
these are real facts.
THESE REALLY ARE TRUE FACTS!
The girls communication of ideas