Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
COLLECTION CALL CENTER AGENCIES
Transcript of COLLECTION CALL CENTER AGENCIES
¿What is collection agencies?
Collection agencies are businesses established to collect past-due accounts receivable on behalf of creditors.
Creditors are usually anxious to clear invoices referred to collection agencies rather than further damage their credit ratings.
The principal mistake the caller doesn’t tell you which debt collection agency he or she is calling from.
The most collection agencies operate as agents of creditors and collect debts for a fee or percentage of the total amount owed.
Collection agencies are sometimes allowed to contact individuals other than the debtor, usually in an attempt to locate the debtor but without mentioning the debt.
Collectors may contact a debtor at the workplace unless the collector has been informed the employer prohibits such calls.
At times, a collector may contact a person with no connection to the debt or the debtor by error. Examples include victims of identity theft and people erroneously targeted due to a similar name.
DEVELOPMENT OF DEBT COLLECTING AGENCIES
The only thing a lender could do was to try and extend credit only to those who stand a good chance of paying it back.
In the United States during the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s, there was a huge resurgence of foreclosures and written-off accounts, similar although on a much smaller scale, than that of the Great Depression.
Some financial innovators decided that there may be some profit in buying up delinquent accounts and attempting to collect a small portion of the amount due.
You can express authority
Doesn’t mean you have to be rude, but you can sound with authority. You have to sound confident in every call because not every people who you’ll talk to would be nice.
FOR THE AGENTS:
There are plenty of rewards
The job is almost like sales accounts. The management gives you a quota to reach and you get rewarded when you exceed their expectation: gifts.
You can’t lie and you don’t have to
Integrity is one the most important characters that a collector must have.
• The purpose of call center agencies is to make their customers catch up with payments and not lose customers.
• The management gives you a quota to reach and you get rewarded when you exceed their expectation: if you’ve just met that target, then you get to keep your job.
• The call center agencies your mission keep customers active and create need in new customers.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION