Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Atomic Bomb
that droped the Atomic bomb for war The bombs killed about 166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki Creation of the Atomic bomb Nuclear fission was discovered by Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassmann in 1938. The first atomic bomb was created by the United States of America, in a military project, named the Manhattan Project, which involved thousands of scientists, engineers and technicians. 15 to 20% died from radiation sickness, 20 to 30% from flash burns, and 50 to 60% from other injuries, compounded by illness. Effects after Atomic bomb