Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Urbanization Along Coastlines, Including Stabilization Effor
Transcript of Urbanization Along Coastlines, Including Stabilization Effor
By: Jessy Gonzalez
How To Maximize Sustainable Use Of Natural Resources.
Fishing can be used for food.
You can use the ocean/sea for transportation.
How To Minimize Human Impact.
To not build houses & buildings.
Consequences Of Land Use.
The construction of building houses & living in them is danger to the sea level.
Also people living in areas that have powerful storms will be at risk.
A lot of houses & buildings are being destroyed due to erosion.
Need For Land Use.