Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Theories Of Relativity Character Presntations
Transcript of Theories Of Relativity Character Presntations
Ed & Anne Physical Description:
-Gray or white hair
Character Trait 3: Example:
-They knew lots of information about different things. Character Trait 2:
Character's Role In The Story Character's importance
in the story:
- It's Dylan's grandparents.
-They are the only people Dylan thinks that ever cared about him. Character Trait:
- "grandma always kept this place clean."
-"... Cleanliness is next to godliness.That was their motto."
-They always like the
house clean and neat. Quote:
-"the females flashes her butt at the males and they flash back, trying to get a mate."(pg. 104) Funny Example:
- Dylan always tells about his granddad saying jokes and being really funny. Quote:
-"I remember Granddad sniffing the air and then telling grandma the weather.His nose was as accurate as those jokes on television with all their Doppler radar crap."(pg. 102)
Smart Relationship to Dylan:
-They are Dylan's grandparents Important event/action:
1.If they care a lot for Dylan.
Impact:It makes Dylan who he is.
2.They tried a lot to get Dylan.
Impact:It made Dylan what to go see his grandparents.
3.They send a letter to Dylan.
Impact:It made Dylan find where they lived, so he can go see him.