Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ethics in Tv and Video
Transcript of Ethics in Tv and Video
What is Horizontal Integration?
What is Vertical Integration?
Who regulates Film?
Who regulates TV?
How much is the Licence fee?
How many tv channels do the BBC have?
1,2,3,4,HD, CBBC, CBEEBIES, NEWS, PARLIAMENT
When a company owns other subsidaries
when a company owns two or more stages of production
Public Service Broadcaster
Ethics in Television
Unit 8 assignment 2
What shouldn't we watch??
What is happening in this clip and what ethical issues might it raise?
What shouldn't we watch?
What do we mean by ethics?
Should TV and film be more ethical?
Can TV and film be blamed for the slipping ethics of society?
Why do people complain?
Are they doing enough or too much?
Who's job is it to protect audiences?
Teen pregnancy used to be a social taboo
now you get a tv programme
Being promiscuous or publicly drunk was a disgrace
now its 'cool'