Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IC Training
[Grades] - [Settings] - start with [Grade Calc. Options]
Second, [Categories]: PP, Formative, Summative
Third & Finally, [Assignments]
- [assignment copier] & [category copier] After you set up your first class of a section, copy to the rest!
- [filter defaults] you can have your gradebook show only passing, failing, a single assignment, category, individual student -
good for those meetings with parents
, or by due date. Then, back to default with [clear filter]
This is another
tool - for assigning a group grade to a group of students, or a to a group for accommodations to assign modified grades. Or, a class within a class.
Schedules & Data
In both [Roster] & [Gradebook]
click on the student's name - links to personal contact info. [to student information] links to that student's schedule. click on top schedule tab, Then select the little paper icon (bottom right) of any class and you will see what that student/parent sees in their portal!
Instructions for signing up!
The Google Doc Which will be your main go-to sheet!
This Google Doc is also found as a district message in the message center of your log-in screen.
Ask if you need help!
Send messages to whole class, or specific students (their parents and/or those students with e-mail on file). Select by grades or missing assignments. [save as] will make a template for later use!
Working with Infinite Campus
Blah Blah Blah,
by Dafnis Prieto