Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 2nd Amendment
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
WHY WAS IT GIVEN?
It simply was given to U.S. citizens to have the right to defend themselves in times of crisis.
Anyone over the age of 18 can be sold a weapon.
People use weapons to their advantage
Murders, suicide, and robberies have increased over time due to the 2nd amendment.
The 2nd amendment is one of the most important amendments because it keeps the government from being able to impose tyranny.
amaya , max
Washington , on Monday declined to hear a 2ND Amendment challenge to a California law that places strict limits on carrying guns in public.
They gave no reasons for deciding not to hear the case.
To bear arms in America
They reserved to all americans the right to bear arms for self-defense, i do not think we should stand by idly while a state denies it citizens that right, particularly when their lives may depend on it.