Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
robot may be altered to perform more or different tasks in t
Transcript of robot may be altered to perform more or different tasks in t
What do we use robots for
3. Is the robot multi-functional?
Yes the robot is multi-functional, It can scan cars for bombs and other life threatening missions.
4. How is the robot taught to perform its task?
It is Made to control from any mobile devices.
5.What sensors does the robot have and how does the robot use these sensors ?
The robot has bomb detectors and a camera.
6. Name some advantages and disadvantages of using a robot to complete this task.
Has slow speed of 5 mph.
1. What task does the robot perform or what human function or task does this robot simulate?
Detects HazMat and other dangerous materials.
The Irobot 510 packbot is used by the military and the police.
7. Describe the impact hat the robot has on its intended audience.
It helps soldiers detect bombs without risking their lives.
8. What type of jobs/careers can this robot create to provide employment for people?
There is many big companies that preduce jobs for many people.
9. Predict and explain how this robot may be altered to perform more or different tasks in the future.
In the future the robot might have more gagets than just detecting bombs and a camera.
10. Include sketches, pictures, and/or video of the robot performing its task in your presentation.