Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media 101
Transcript of Social Media 101
Etiquette for Twitter, Facebook,
YouTube, and Instagram
Skills for Success 2015
37 percent of employers use Facebook to pre-acreen applicants, new study says .
A survey commissioned by the online employment website CareerBuilder has found that 37 percent of hiring managers use social networking site to research job applicants, with over 65 percent of that group using Facebook as their primary resource. Researchers found that 37 percent of the companies surveyed used social networking sites to prescreen candidates, and 11 percent said that they planned to start doing so in the future.
Source: ABC News, http://abcnews.go.com/Business/job-tweets-background-checks-employers-now-include-postings/story?id=13908874