Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Mercantilism
Transcript of Copy of Mercantilism
The colonies ships natural resources
to home country for very low prices
home country ships manufactured
goods back to colony and sells them for high prices
Home country manufactures
resources into a
Home country keeps/sells
the finished product to its own
Home country sells extra
goods out to rest of the world
for large, large profit!
What was an economic reason that Europe colonized the Americas?
The English Colonies could only trade with England.
Through mercantilism England, the mother country, would gain wealth from its colonies in North America,