Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of melissa
He was born in California,USA.
He is an associate Professor in earth science at rice university.
He also was the chief editor of paleoceanography from 2005 through 2009 and has served on the editorial boards of geology and geo-marine letters. To have the career paleoceanography you need a B.S degree in Chemistry,M.S degree and Ph.D in Oceanography education Biological Oceanographers and Marine Biologists study plants and animals in the marine enviroment.They are interested in the numbers of marine organisms and how these organisms develop, relate to one another,adapt to their enviroment and interact with it.To acomplish their work,they may use field observations,computer models,or laboratory and field experiments. If I were to be an oceanographer I will do alot of projects to learn and to teach other people about marine plants and animals.:)