Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Colonial Comparison
and Cultural Universals
System of interaction and exchange.
What's being exchanged?
The art or science of government.
The characteristic features of a civilization (society) including its beliefs, its artistic and material products, and its social institutions.
Who is in charge?
how are the laws made?
What are aspects of our culture?
Take notes on your assigned region. Pay close attention to:
and most important...Stick to your Cultural Universals!
New England Colonies: pages 109 - 113
Middle Colonies: pages 114-118
Southern Colonies: pages 119-123