Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Solving Quadratic Equations
Transcript of Solving Quadratic Equations
DO NOT FORGET SIGN... Finally solve for "x" Step 1) Create a factor chart for all factor pairs of "c" Factoring Quadratic Equations Step 2) Out of all of the factor pairs from step 1, look for the pair (if it exists) that add up to "b"
Note: if the pair does not exist, you must either complete the square or use the quadratic formula .
In which case click home and click step 7. Factoring Quadratic Equations Cont... Insert the pair you found in step 2 into two binomals
Solve each binomial for zero to get the solutions of the quadratic equation. This is one of the quickest methods Solving Quadratics with the Quadratic Formula -16 -2&8,2&8,-4&4 -2+8=6=b Simply plug in the numbers that are in the "a", "b", and "c" values Solution is..