Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
10 Fun Facts: Midwest
Transcript of 10 Fun Facts: Midwest
Chicago in 1884. Number 2 Chicago, Illinois, the nation's third largest city. Number 4 Number 5 The St. Louis Arch is 630 feet wide and tall, and is the tallest monument of it's kind in the U.S.A! Number 6 The Midwest produces more corn each year than any other region! Number 7 Number 8 8 Midwestern
Fun Facts If you stand anywhere in the state of Michigan, you'll be within 85 miles
of at least one of the Great Lakes. Hostess Twinkies entered the Chicago
scene in 1930, being mass produced
shortly after. The first skyscraper ever was the Sears Tower, at 447 meters, one of the world's tallest buildings. The temperature in the Midwest states can range from -40 degrees F. in Dakotas & Minnesota to 120 degrees F. in Southern Missouri.