Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Domestic economy was partly sealed off from the rest of the world.
Plunged headlong into a dizzying decade of homegrown prosperity
White folks disillusioned with mass culture discovered this music at this time and it became popular because it was so authentic.
A younger generation, disillusioned by the outcome of the war behaved in ways that confounded their elders. - The average American in the 1920s became more enamored of wealth and everyday luxuries, some began to satirize the hypocrisy and greed they observed. - Lewis satirized religion with Elmer Gantry, which followed a con man who teams up with an evangelist to sell religion to a small town.