Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Domestic economy was partly sealed off from the rest of the world.
Plunged headlong into a dizzying decade of homegrown prosperity
White folks disillusioned with mass culture discovered this music at this time and it became popular because it was so authentic.
A younger generation, disillusioned by the outcome of the war behaved in ways that confounded their elders. - The average American in the 1920s became more enamored of wealth and everyday luxuries, some began to satirize the hypocrisy and greed they observed. - Lewis satirized religion with Elmer Gantry, which followed a con man who teams up with an evangelist to sell religion to a small town.