Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Literature Circles With a Twist
Transcript of Copy of Literature Circles With a Twist
How does it work?
It can evolve to fit the needs and skills of your students.
Where do I get the books?
Think outside the box
Response to the Literature is the key to evaluating the students' engagement.
Higher Order Questions
It's collaborative & student centered.
Flexible and easy to differentiate.
Why Lit Circles?
Small groups of students gather to discuss a piece of literature in depth.
Discuss the author's craft and make personal connections.
Writing, Drawing, blogging, creating, questioning, and wondering are ways the students can express their understanding of the text!
Let them get creative to show what they know!
Projects! Foldables! Choices!
Give this classic method a modern twist!
Use it with any genre!
The Hunger Games
Librarians can provide sets of books!
Sets of 3-5 will work!
Poems?? Why not??
digital sticky notes on Linoit.com
Give it a try!
Spiral the Figure 19 TEKS
Low Tech or High Tech