Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ARTS of LUZON (Highlands)
Transcript of ARTS of LUZON (Highlands)
Arts of Luzon (highlands)
Indigenous people the Philippines excellent in arts and crafts
Natives Filipinos weaved using fibers from abaca, pineapple, cotton and bark cloth to produce cloth, rugs baskets, and hats.
Many Tribal people wear woven hats for protection against the strong heat of the sun.
The farmers of the Bontoc region wear traditional straw hats called
Baskets are used for storage of food and for hunting.
In tribal regions, basket-making is a man's task. Nature fibers like rattan are used as materials.
Why do native Filipinos create pots?
How is the weaving of the various cultural groups are done?
What is mat weaving?