Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ICFF Forum Presentation
Transcript of ICFF Forum Presentation
International Children's Friendship Festival
Started in 2012 to
discuss and unite
against common problems.
We are thinkers and problem solvers.
, wanting to make a
in the community around us, by working together and
How we approached the problem.
What we learned.
Sharing stories, ideas.
A child is bullied
students miss school
every year because they don't feel safe.
ages 14-24 reported being bullied through social and digital media.
How can we
we ask for help?
Which solution is the most permanent?
Which solution promotes the most friendliness?
Which solution can be spread the easiest?
Which solution will children learn most from?
'Buds Eat With New Buds'
Speak Up, Stand Up Day
'Bully Buster' Box