Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
VOCABULARY: THE MAN-MADE WORLD (I04)
Transcript of VOCABULARY: THE MAN-MADE WORLD (I04)
* The Empire State Building is the tallest construction in New York city. It has 102 floors.
* Its construction started in 1929 and it was completed in
* Engineers had to face a lot of obstacles
(things that prevent success)
. However, eventually they could find a way to get around
difficult situations related to the building.
* This skyscraper can withstand
earthquakes as well as terrorist attacks.
- What do you know about the Empire
- Where is it located?
- Is it considered the tallest building
in the world?