Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Integration
- Conflicts won’t occur because of different religions.
- People can create a whole new culture.
- The society becomes very harmonious.
- People have the same values and there won't be any cultural differences.
- People have to give up their religion and beliefs.
- It can be hard to create a whole new society without conflicts occurring.
- Conflicts won’t occur because of different religions or different cultures which in many cases are a big reason that conflicts occur in societies.
- People won’t feel like they don’t fit in because they have a different culture or religion.
- Some people are being forced to believe in something that they don’t believe in.
- Some people feel like their religion is what makes them who they are and that it is what that defines them. And with assimilation all that are taken away from them.
- People don’t have to change their beliefs and religion.
- People are not being forced to believe in something that they don’t believe in.
- You learn about other religions when you live side by side with people that have another religion.
- Salad bowl can create conflicts because of all the different cultures and religions.