Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Shang Dynasty
bye Michael & Eduard
They call it the yellow river because underneath the water is yellow sand which makes the water seem like a yellow river. The yellow river was important to the people who lived near the river because they can trade,hunt for fish,get their clothes washed and would been helpful when they make bronze for their work.The bad thing about the river is dangerous floods.
The social status were infantry and chariot warriors of the Shang military. The infantry would walk a little protection but the chariots had horses and a lot more protection.
Most of the people were peasant's,they were hard working as farmers or sometimes forced to join the army.They had no furniture in their homes.
When a king or a emperor dies and when they get buried, their real guards or animals come with them to protect them from things alive! The palace walls are 65 feet deep and 30 feet high, they had farming gardens and the invaders won't go for them.