Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Country's
By Reauna Hamlet
Australia is a Country. It is the largest Country in the world that is completely surrounded by water. Australia has a big rock in the Australian dessert that is called the Uluru. The Uluru is an orange mixed with brown and when the sun reflects off of it, it shines. Australia's main animal is the Kangaroo. Some Australin's speak a diffrent languge and diffrent meanings, for example: Canadians say dipar Australin's say nappy. Canadians say candy Australians say fairy floss.
Egypt is a Country. Egypt is the second largest country in the world. Egypt has 12 pyramids in the Sahara Dessert. Pyramids are usally a tan color and are shaped as trianguler prisams. Egypt is the only country with pyramids. Egypts main animal is the Camels. Egypsins all speak a languge called erabic and some of them know how to speak english.