Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sustainable Campus
- what has been done
- what will be done
- showing lead to others
How can we use the greenspaces of the campus for producing food, interaction, and health to the community?
linked to helsinki
no cars allowed
collaboration with the surroundings
global collaboration and connections
sustainable loops of resources
solar and wind energy
clean air in buildings
small impact of constructions
culture and mindset
teaching sustainability issues in all courses
respect the Aalto design
open for all
intelligent use of space
flexible space use
open platform where new solutions for sustainable campus are being created:
- new ideas
- ideas developed further
- crowd sourcing
- open for all
- encouraging citizens to participate
How could we have the most sustainable campus by 2020?
a worldwide example of a
Amanda Österlin Le Mont
María Fernanda Gonzalez
Byung Min Youn
innovation camps that bring together different actors from various backgrounds to come up with ideas related to the "sustainable campus"
open for all
participants chosen through application process
provides the tools, people and publicity
- students: form relevant disciplines and motivated
- Aalto professors
- Aalto board
- professionals: landscape architects, farmers
- sponsors, funding entities
- motivated citizens
- environmental organisations