Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ALANERV
1. High Oxygen Consumption
2. Polyunsaturated acid -rich neuronal membranes
that are vulnerable to free radical attack
3. Loss of trophic support that activates free
radicals Oxidative Stress on Nervous System
A vitamin-like compound produced by the human body and also contained in several foods.
It is a natural substance with an antioxidant effect on free radicals whose action is enhanced by Selenium and Vitamin E.
It recycles other antioxidants like Vitamin C and E and glutathione.
It is both fat and water soluble.
It enhances insulin sensitivity. PHARMACOLOGY Headache
"Pins and Needles"
Muscle Cramps Side Effects ALAnerv lIM, KATHLEEN ANNE
VERDILLO, CARMELA ANGELINE ALAnerv Nerve cells carry messages from one part of the
body to another... FORMULATION Vitamin B1,B2,B5,B6 PHARMACOLOGY Useful for their action on cell trophism
Help protect nervous cells Alpha-Lipoic (Thioctic) Acid Gamma-Linolenic Acid Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid
Modifies membrane fluidity
Converted to DGLA that fights inflammation
Has a synergic strengthening action on the activity of alpha-lipoic acid in increasing neuron conducting speed and peripheral blood flow INDICATION Dietary Supplement PHARMACOLOGY DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION Take one softgel capsule a day
Take on a full stomach NERVE DAMAGE NOW! The drug that your nerves need... Take ALAnerv Damaged nerves can cause signals to be slow, weak or absent altogether...