Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Maya, Aztec, and Inca
Transcript of Maya, Aztec, and Inca
Glyphs were carved into stones.
The Mayan people built steep, high pyrimads.
Puuc ia an area with stoney hills.
Centoes is were they (the Mayas) believed that the Water Gods lived.
The Mayan civilization embraced 200 city-states with a population of 12-16 million people. Aztec
The Feathered Serpant was the enforcer of life.
Aztec Emporer (in 1502 BC) thought that war was best.
The city, Teotihaucan, stretched for miles through the Valley of Mexico.
500 A.D. Teotihuacan flourishes. Incas
Lake Titicaca surrounds secret islands.
Some of the stones weigh more than 100 TONS!! Just so the stones pretect the Incas.
They used "digging sticks" to fertelize the land.
People can still grow potatoes on the Incan land. (Which of coarse now isn't Incan land)
They worshiped jaguar gods, and they made carvings of this god.
1520 AD was the highest point of the Incas.
Aztec Inca Jaguar God Digging Stick Feathered Serpent This is a Aztec Calender called a "reed" Teotihucan Centotes THE END!!!! Maya By: ALEXIS SCHRAMEL