Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Galileo Galilei
DID YOU KNOW?
Galileo Galilei by Jan and Lexner
January 8 1642.
Died at 78.
February 15 1564.
Did You Know That Galileo Started School At 1570´s And He Was 6 Years Old.
Back then people thought
the Earth was the center of our Solar System. Galileo told them that the sun IS the centre of our Solar System, but no one believed him. He was determined to prove them wrong. He did this by using a telescope and he observe the movement of the Moon, Venus and Jupiter.
Greatest scientist that ever lived
Chief founder of modern science
Made people change their mind about the universe
Published an important book concerning the two chief world system of Ptolemy and Copernicus