Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
A Screw is
Something that we use to hold things together. It is very useful and quit handy. When things go wrong and/or break you can just get a screw and a screwdriver and fix it up.
How a Screw works is..
the threads of the screw act somewhat like an incline plain. as the threads of the screw turn, they make an output force,
pulling the screw into the wood (or any other surface you're screwing the screw into)
The mechanical advantage of a crew explained is...
D=diameter of Screw
T=Lead of Thread
MA = pi * D
Made by: Katlin P.
& Kayla B.
These are different types of screws
a screws radius is 5, and the lead of it is 6. what is the mechanical advantage of the screw?
remember: pi times the diamator devided by the lead equals the mechanical advantage
the answer is 5.23
a real word example is a phillips screw