Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity
Transcript of Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity
to marketing Figure 1
Dimensions of Brand Knowledge relationship Building Customer-Based Brand Equity 1. Initial choices for the brand elements
2. Supporting marketing program
3. Secondary associations 1. Enhance the brand effect to customer Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity Direct: measures brand knowledge measures effects of the brand knowledge on consumer response to elements of the marketing mix 2. Satisfy customers' core needs 3. Consider a wide range of (non)traditional marketing
options 4. Coordinate the marketing options that are chosen Discussion 1. Will it be possible that the brands within the same product category shares the same brand association? Will that lead to confusion and make brand choice difficult for the consumers? 2.Is there an ideal time for tracking studies to measure consumer knowledge structures? (Dan)