Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nike Prezi
One Bowerman Drive
City, State, Zip:
Beaverton, OR 97005
Total Revenues for Nike
-$ 32,376 Billion in 2016
-$ 30,601 Billion in 2015
-$ 27,799 Billion in 2014
6th hour Tech HB
History of Nike
-Founded on January 25, 1964 by
Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight
- Became Nike on May 30, 1971
- Went public In 1980's
-Nike comes from the godess
Profits Net Income
-$ 3,760 Million in 2016
-$ 3,273 Million in 2015
-$ 2,693 Million in 2014
Did you know?
-63 thousand people work
Major Holders of Nike
Did you know?
-Before it became Nike it was Blue Ribbon Sports
Parker Mark 1,866,235 shares
Edward Trevor 529,610 shares
Knight Philip 24,030,960 shares
Nike's first commercial 1982
Twelve Analysts say NKE
Fourteen Analysts say NKE
Eight Analysts say NKE
Jaunuary 2017- 36 opinons were made
What Does Nike Make?
Apparel for kids-adults
How Much is one Stock?
Thanks for watching my presentation