Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chain of Infection : Typhoid Fever
Transcript of Chain of Infection : Typhoid Fever
Water purification. Salmonella typhi Causative Agent Reservoirs Portal of Exit Chain of Infection :
Typhoid Fever Means of Transmission Portal of Entry Susceptible Host Alimentary tract Bacterial Infection of the small intestine.
Occasionally found in the blood stream. Taking antibiotics to stop the growth of the bacteria. Feces Good hygiene
Sanitary sewage disposal Food Proper hand washing. People in countries where water is contaminated with sewage. Drink clean, purified water.