Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Teaching Philosophy Part 1
Transcript of Teaching Philosophy Part 1
Think of your favorite teacher and one specific experience with that teacher.
Then think of a horrible teacher you had and one specific experience that sums up your experience with that teacher.
Find a non-family partner and exchange stories.
2 minutes per person
Was there something similar between the stories?
Find someone with the same colour name-tag ink as you and introduce yourself based on your human connections across geography.
You have 15 minutes
You can't start with someone else's heart
Step one: Look in and get it right with the Lord
Step two: Look at others through an open heart
Welcome to the Empathy Gym!