Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Light bulb
Martha Isabel Barbosa Rodríguez
Who was the inventor of
The Bulb was invented by
Thomas Alva Edison.
When Was Invented
The Bulb was invented 1880.
Where Was Invented
The bulb was invented
Is a balloon of glass with one resistance
that the step of the current acquires
one incandescent white and deaning.
Consists of one filament (wolframio) very fine.
Is locked in one ampoule of glass
This replenishment with a gas called (noble Ineit)
to edit with the filament is volatilize by high
Bulb is more economic.
Contains high bulb light visual productionl.
Bulb contains do not mercury
Large amount of energy consumed (100 voltios or more)
Short duration (100 hours) in comparison other
Light becomes 5% to 10 energy that join
carbon increases because it uses more energy
Energy saving bulbs
In addition to the main utility
so that you can use?
In addiction to the primary use,
the bulb can be usted
Be used as decorative