Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A'Mari Jackson , Dyamond Fowler, Jeanlee Matos Diaz
Transcript of A'Mari Jackson , Dyamond Fowler, Jeanlee Matos Diaz
What should be done today as an after-effect of the Middle Passage?
They should have some sort of event that brings back the history of the Middle Passage to remind people what the Africans had to go through to get where they are today.
What in your opinion was the worst part of the Middle Passage?
The worst parts were when the Africans were stripped naked and showed to the public. Also that they gave no type of respect to the Africans in general, even after the law for slavery was made illegal.
By: Jeanlee Matos Diaz , Dyamond Fowler
& A'Mari Jackson
It is important because it let's us know how people were treated years ago. It also shows important parts of history that proved how people felt about Africans