Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nuclear Radiation
Do it now
What is an isotope?
What is the atomic number of an element?
What is the atomic mass?
What is the half life of a radioactive isotope?
If an element has a count rate of 1000 and a half life of 100 years.
what would the count rate be after 200 years?
how long would it take the rate to drop below 50?
what percentage of the original would be left after 4 half lives?
what is this as a ratio
Exam style questions