Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cubing Template by ola lindahl
Transcript of Cubing Template by ola lindahl
What does the subject make you think of?
Break the subject into parts. Tell how it is made.
Describe the subject's uses.
Use any reasoning to argue for or against the subject.
or Against It
copy and paste as needed to add notes to your brainstorm
Cubing is a brainstorming strategy outlined in the book, Writing, by Gregory Cowan and Elizabeth Cowan (New York: Wiley, 1980). With cubing, like with other brainstorming methods, you start with one topic, challenge or issue. Then, you apply six points of view (like the six sides of a cube) to the issue.
Examine the subject closely and describe what you see.
What is it similar to? What is it different from?