Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CREDIT
Big people problems
What is Credit Bureau?
It is a privately owned, profit-making establishment that a regular business collects and compiles data regarding the solvency, character, responsibility, and reputation of a particular individual or business in order to furnish such information to subscribers, in the form of a report allowing them to evaluate the financial stability of the subject of the report.
Are there any ethical issues raised by credit bureaus data quality problems?
Analyze the management, organization and technology factors responsible for credit bureaus data quality problems.
Asses the business impact of credit bureaus' data quality problems for the credit bureaus, for lenders, for individuals.
Built on the credit bureaus data
Three businessperson aspect
What can be done to solve these problems?
Pay more attention on credit data.
Loan strict rules